EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST ARE NOW CLOSED
Expression of Interests are open for a Hunter Volunteer Grant!
Grants of between $1,000 and $5,000 are available to eligible not-for-profit Hunter community organisations.
This funding is to be used to:
- purchase eligible small equipment items for use by volunteers
- contribute to volunteers’ fuel costs
- contribute to transport costs for volunteers with disability who are unable to drive
- assist with the cost of training courses for volunteers
- undertake background screening checks for volunteers
- conduct activities to promote awareness of,
- and increase participating in volunteering opportunities adapting practices to support volunteers’ safety in the current pandemic environment.
The Activity must be undertaken in accordance with the terms and conditions of the grant. Make sure you read the eligibility requirements here
To submit an Expression of Interest - click here
Expressions of Interest must be completed and submitted by 5.00pm Friday, 16 April 2021
Following the successful submission of your expression of interest application, the community consultation committee along with the Member will identify and invite selected applicants to complete an online application form that will be lodged with the Department for final assessment.
For more information on how Joel will be running the Volunteer Grants, please contact his office on 4991 1022.