What is changing?
From Friday 15 May, the following will be allowed in NSW:
- Outdoor gatherings of up to 10 people
- Cafes and restaurants can seat 10 patrons at any one time
- Up to 5 visitors (including children) to a household at any one time
- Weddings up to 10 guests
- Indoor funerals up to 20 mourners
- Outdoor funerals up to 30 mourners
- Religious gatherings/places of worship up to 10 worshippers
- Use of outdoor equipment with caution
- Outdoor pools open with restrictions
What remain closed?
- Indoor pools
- Community centres
- Restrictions around regional holidays and other activities will remain in place.
For a full list of closures and restricted venues visit the NSW Government's COVID-19 website.
The NSW Government will closely monitor COVID-19 rates, especially community transmissions, and use this to guide the further easing of restrictions.
Need more information?